If you have the need to transfer funds from your existing BPI savings account to another person's BPI savings account and has no time of going to the bank, filling-out the deposit slips and waiting in queue, then this guide is right for you. Having a BPI Express Online is very handy in times of these kind of situtation. You just need to enroll the other person's account as a third-party account and you're good to go. So if you have an Express Teller Savings/Checking Accounts (Individual Account), Passbook Savings Account (Individual Account), Maxi Accounts for Individuals, Platinum Savings/Platinum for Kids, BPI Direct Savings and Checking Accounts or Pangarap Savings then this facility comes handy. What to do? You just have to add the third-party account to your BPI Express Online account. There are three options to do this:
1. Print, Sign and Mail.
For this option, you need to fill-out the application form online, print the form, affix your signature on four spaces provided. After that, snail mail the duly accomplished form to: BPI Fulfillment Banking Group 9/F BPI Card Center 8753 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City 1200 Philippines You should choose this option ONLY if you can't do the other two below since it would take long before your account can transfer to other person's BPI account.
2. Print, Sign and Submit form.
This is similar to the first option but instead of mailing it to BPI, you will personally submit the printed form to the branch where your account is based or to any branch of convenience (for BPI Direct). Just tell them that you need to enroll for third-party fund transfer.
3. Go to your branch.
If you don't feel filling-out any online form and printing, you can just go directly to your BPI branch and apply for third-party fund transfer. Fill-out the forms there and wait for it to be activated. Where to start? If you chose options 1 and 2, here are the steps you need to do in order for you to transfer funds to other people's BPI accounts.
1) Login to your BPI Express Online account by visiting https://www.bpiexpressonline.com/direct_signin.htm
2) Navigate to Fund Transfer then select Enroll Third Party accounts
3) Select from the drop-down list any existing BPI Express Online accounts
4) Fill-out the JAI (Joint-Account Indicator)
5) Enter account name and the account number on the opposite side. Note that you can enroll for up to 20 accounts in one card and up to 140 accounts per client.
6) Upon pressing Continue, you will be redirected to the page that contains all necessary information for the enrollment
7) Print the page. You can print it in grayscale if you want.
8) Affix your handwritten signature to all the spaces provided
9) You are good to go. Submit it to the nearest BPI branch.
My girlfriend helped me process this application. She enrolled my personal savings account as a third-party in her BPI Express Online account. So, anytime we can transfer from her account. The enrollment took one day before it was activated. I tested the third-party fund transfer by transferring 5 pesos from her account to mine and it since this is an online transaction, the amount was transfered real-time. Good job BPI!