We are living in a world of Information Technology and people are becoming more tech-savvy. People are using technology to make what they do in work and at home easier and faster. Technologies such as the Internet, social media and mobile gadgets are only some of most widely used technologies nowadays. Companies whether big or small take advantage of these technologies as well to increase market reach. They have managed to create online presence by having their own website.
Here's a short list of reasons on why do you need to have a website.
1. Websites Never Sleep. Many people surf the web in the evening when most businesses are closed -- which is fine because websites never sleep! A website will allow your business or organization to be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. Having a website is the equivalent of having an employee working around the clock -- even weekends and holidays!
2. Your Top Competitor Has A Website. If you are in direct competition with another business that has a website, they have a clear advantage -- especially if they are adequately marketing their website. A website is a great way to level the playing field.
3. 'Just Google It'. More than ever before, people are turning away from traditional means of finding information and looking online. Your business should be at their fingertips.
4. Websites Improve Customer Confidence & Corporate Image. With a professional website, you will improve you overall impression to the public and, in turn, your customers will develop a greater sense of confidence in your organization.
5. Small Businesses Have Higher Revenue. According to the Small Business Administration, small businesses that have websites are averaging $1.07 million more per year in sales than small businesses not online. That equates to 39% higher revenue.
6. Do You Know 266 Million People? That is the number of North Americans that regularly use the Internet. Worldwide Internet usage is well over one billion.
7. Websites Help Establish More Customers. According to the Small Business Administration, 50% of Internet sales are from new customers. Having a website significantly improves your customer reach no matter what services or products you offer.
8. Websites Are Not Just Local - They Are Global. Most small businesses are only able to market to their town and surrounding communities. With a website, you can take your goods and services across America and around the world, if you so choose.
These are only some of the reasons why companies or any individual who has their own business needs to have a website.
Image from http://internet-advertising-now.com